Updated rules for posting!
- Make sure your post has a source. It must contain a full and direct url to the original source. For example " Tokyograph ". The code to do that is at the bottom or you can simply paste the full url at the bottom of the post. If you found your information via a forum direct link to the specific topic and page where you found your info. For videos the source must link back to the original url of the video or the uploaders account.
- Your own fan meet/report encounters don't require a source
- Do not hotlink images. Upload the images to tinypic, imageshack or any other image hosting website.
- Any picture with dimensions larger than 550x550 must go under a cut. Long articles and multiple videos/pictures must obviously go under a cut as well. Code for LJ cut:
- If your post has a LJ cut the source must go outside the cut.
- You can no longer post full articles from CNNgo here. The maximum you can post is half the article.
- Check the tags or Google to see if what you've got has already been posted.
If you have any further questions on posting leave a comment here.