Kamenashi Kazuya’s 1st time in International Film Festival for “Ore Ore” World Premier, he signed autographs for 40 minutes!
Last Apr 19th, Kamenashi Kazuya
attended the world premier of “Ore Ore
” held at Italy for the 15th Far East Film Festival
. The hall was filled with excitement as fans from Italy to neighboring country like Switzerland and as far as Hong Kong filled the venue.
Despite the late screening at 11:00PM, 1,200 seats were filled with no vacancy and the fans excitement heighten as Kamenashi enter the podium with director Satoshi Miki.
“I’m happy to be here in Udine,” Kamenashi greeted the audience, which was received with shrills of “Eek!” all over the hall.
Based from Hoshino Tomoyuki’s
original novel, “Ore Ore” tells the surreal story of Hitoshi Nagano, an ordinary boy who one day like many others, suddenly begins to have strange problems with the pronoun “I,” to having to ‘multiply’ in 33 different roles from high school students to busty beauty.
The movie received favorable response with laughters from audience from time to time. After the screening, fans flock around Kamenashi where he signed autographs and posed for pictures for 40 minutes.
“Though I know that overseas fans sometimes come to our concerts, I was really impressed to be here. This is the 1st time for me to be in a Film Festival and the first time that I watched the movie with the audience,” Kamenashi commented.
Witnessing Kamenashi’s worldwide popularity, Miki talks about doing another movie with Kamenashi and agreed that he’s free anytime for Miki. As for further ambitions, the two would want to walk on the red carpet (in Cannes
)."Ore Ore" presscon
from Gian Paolo Polesini (@GPolesin
i) twitter feed]
- Polesini finds it incredible that every time he tweets something about Kamenashi, he gets hundreds of retweets. Polesini also added that Kamenashi’s popularity is unbeatable.
- Kamenashi said that he loves Italy, particularly Risotto and wine.
- Kame also mentioned that it has always been his dream to go to Italy and would love to return with his band (KAT-TUN).
- Kame also said that he loves Depp and he also loves the movie “La Vita e Bella” (Life is Beautiful). Music-wise, he likes nature sounds
- Kame also said that it’s the 1st time that he’ll be watching the movie with his fans since it’s impossible if he is in Japan.
More!( Collapse )Udine FEFF 15: ‘It’s Me, It’s Me’ (Japan, 2012) Film Review
credits Miku at Jnewseng, 1
, More Pictures here
, Italian TV news hereThis is the 1st time Kame has accomodated pictures & autographs from fans, & despite the initial probition by J&A, in the end they had allowed it. Soooo nice! More of Kame & KAT-TUN overseas please!! He was in Paris for 2 days prior, for reasons he can't tell yet..