Hello, I'm a hyphen member. I'm starting from the negative here. I have to start looking forward. I can't face anyone if I don't express myself. It will be a tough road from here on out. I'll nourish myself with everything, be it sour or sweet, and do my utmost best. Gentlemanly, honestly...
* It seems that there are a lot of people pretending to be me, and I really pondered on whether or not I should start using this kind of tool, but came to the conclusion that I should since I wanted the words to directly come from my mouth. First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone I caused trouble to. There might even be some people who got disappointed in me. And all you hyphens...
* ...I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep my promise. Please keep on loving the place that I loved the most. I thought that I should keep staying positive in this new year for me so I started using Twitter. It would also make me glad if you could support me as well.
* That was a surprise from the eldest brother and Hyoga. Thank you. I really love you guys.
* Thanks everyone. Thanks for all the kind words. I'm hiding myself and crying. Thank you. I was really worried about using Twitter, but thank you so much. And I will be the number one member of hyphen and cheer my comrades on.
* I really want to reply to everyone but I still don't know how to use this, sorry. From across the seas all the way to Japan, I really thank you all. I'm reading everything as I cry. There were a lot of 'adult circumstances', and that's why I couldn't even say anything to the hyphens. And so I mustered up all my courage and started using Twitter.
* I'll ask Hyoga to teach me how to use Twitter. Sorry. All I can really say is thank you and sorry. I know that people will have mixed reactions to this. I know that I will have to face and accept harsh criticisms, but I really wanted to relay everything myself. I've gotten tired from all the crying, so I'll once again post "NAU" to you guys tomorrow, ok?
Koki Tanaka @koki1105t
( 2ch reactionsCollapse )