Magazine 'Gekkan De☆View' (published by Oricon Entertainment) conducted a survey asking aspiring talents into the entertainment world which agency they would like to be in. The top 3 agencies chosen were Ken On, Stardust Promotion and FlaMme.
Ken On represents many faces regularly seen in dramas, from established actors to young and rising talents. Its stable includes Karasawa Toshiaki, Sorimachi Takashi, Amami Yuki, Kanno Miho, Mizushima Hiro, Eikura Nana, Shida Mirai and Narumi Riko.
Takeuchi Yuuko, Shibasaki Kou, Kitagawa Keiko, Ichihara Hayato and Okada Masaki are some names from the wide range of talents that Stardust Promotion represents.
Compared to the two agencies, FlaMme is made up of a core of female talents and run by a small staff. Their lineup includes Hirosue Ryoko, Koyuki, and Toda Erika.
The rest of the agencies to round off the top 10 are as follows.
· Up-Front Agency (Morning Musume)
· Avex Entertainment (Hamasaki Ayumi, Koda Kumi)
· Ever Green Entertainment (Yamamoto Yusuke, Mizobata Junpei)
· LDH (EXILE)
· Japan Music Entertainment (Shinohara Ryoko, Kamiji Yusuke)
· Sweet Power (Horikita Maki, Kuroki Meisa)
· Watanabe Entertainment (Nakagawa Shoko, Shirota Yuu)